StoneEdge Order Manager
Once purchased, we can quickly install StoneEdge at your facility
and get you fully functional, and your employees trained in 1 week!
Installation Steps - Single-User:
1) Download and install StoneEdge onto a
2) Go through the StoneEdge setup process choosing the correct
setup based on how your business model and practices. Choosing
the correct setup is key to starting off StoneEdge with good and accurate data, and order
3) Setup the communication between your shopping
cart and StoneEdge, verifying that the orders from your shopping cart are being downloaded
correctly, and that StoneEdge is properly characterizing the orders upon import.
4) Setup the credit card processing gateway, verifying
payments and credits are properly processed.
5) Setup the shipping methods, and verify each one is
properly setup. This includes setting up the UPS, FedEx and USPS modules that are
included within StoneEdge, and other shipping software such as ShipRush and UPS
World Ship. Also includes setting up shipping label printers, creating shipping label
templates required for each shipper, and setting up scales that communicate directly with
6) Setup the inventory SKUs, customers, and suppliers
through its importing process, and then review the SKUs to makes sure they are categorized
appropriately to ensure order line items are characterized accurately.
This includes drop-ship SKUs, and non-product SKUs.
7) Setup Kits and Assemblies, where applicable.
Not all businesses require these.
8) Setup the automated notification process and define
and/or create the notification e-mail templates used for specific type of
events. Typical examples are to notify customers when order is received, payment
processed, order is being packed and when order is shipped.
9) Upon successful setup and verification, GO LIVE!
Additional Installation Steps for Multi-User Environment:
1) Re-locate the data file to a shared computer, or server.
2) Install StoneEdge on each workstation and that each are
linked to the same data file.
3) Create Users and define the user rights and security for
StoneEdge Order Manager Training:
1) Orders - Viewing orders, processing orders, searching for
orders, finding out the status of orders and order line items. How to create manual
orders, cancel orders, apply credits, change order information - apply discounts,
change shipping costs, delete, add, revise line items.
2) Returns/Exchanges - How to process returns and exchanges.
3) Inventory - How to create, delete, edit SKUs. Review all
characteristics, options and of SKUs and StoneEdge capabilities regarding SKUs, and
how each are used and impact processes. Review how to sync up SKUs and inventory
QOH with your shopping cart. Set reorder points and reorder qty, price
levels, turn on/off sale prices, etc.,
4) Payment Processing - How to process payments - charges and
5) Drop-Shipping - How to process a drop-ship item. How
to follow up for tracking numbers and set actual ship dates. How to find out which
drop-ships are not yet ordered.
6) Purchase Orders - How to create purchase orders to your
suppliers for backordered products. Look up what is outstanding. How to
receive inventory, apply stocking labels, (with barcodes if desired). How to
cancel POs, etc.. How to setup the delivery method to suppliers - fax, e-mail, etc..
7) Shipping - How to ship orders, using the Quick Ship or
Pack Order modules.
8) Backorders - How to view what product is still needed to
fulfill existing orders. How to fill backorders when purchase orders are received.
9) Multi-Order Processor - How to use the multi-order
processor to quickly review orders, approve orders and process for shipment. A way to
quickly process "no-issue" orders, leaving more time to address
10) Standard Reports - Review the standard reports, and the
usefulness of each.
StoneEdge Order Manager Customization:
Modify Existing Reports - Need one of the standard
reports modified - no problem. Send us a fax with a marked up
report, and we will create the new version for you.
Custom Reports - We develop custom reports as well. If
you can dream up the format and data that you want to capture
in the report, we can create it. All reports created are
designed to be added into your Custom Report menu.
Custom Functions - We develop custom functions that are
incorporated into your StoneEdge installation.
...Managing promotional item campaigns between StoneEdge and your
...Syncing specific information between StoneEdge and your shopping
...Developing mailing lists using specific StoneEdge order data and
...Managing an e-mail campaign within StoneEdge using order data,
customer information, and user-defined fields.