Phone Number: (858) 335-6421 USA (PST - Time Zone)
Custom Database Applications:
- Design, Development and Implementation of Custom, Multi-User (Client / Server) or (Front-End / Back-End)
Microsoft Access databases that works for you, your business needs and your business flow. You provide the
concept, features, functionality, and we will build it!
- Our presence of Custom-Built database applications expands throughout the globe and through most industries
and all size of business.
- When value-added, our large repository of forms, tables, queries, reports, functions can be leveraged within
custom databases so that we do not need to “recreate the wheel”, saving our customers money during
- Conversions from older Access 97 or Access XP versions to a more current version such as Microsoft Access 2007
/ 2010 or greater.
- Conversions from 32bit Microsoft Access code to 64bit Microsoft Access code to make compatible with 64bit
version of Microsoft Access installations.
- Conversions from stand-alone (Single-User) Microsoft Access databases into Multi-User configuration.
- Migration of Microsoft Access data files over to SQL Server for increased performance.
- Migration of Microsoft Access VBA modules and/or functions to SQL Server, via Stored Procedures, for increased
Support of Existing Microsoft Access Databases:
- Support existing Microsoft Access databases developed by others. We can jump right in and assist with
troubleshooting errors, adding new features, functionality and upgrades from earlier versions Microsoft Access.
- Integrate Microsoft Access to other 3rd Party databases like Intuitive, Infor (Visual Manufacturing), Pervasive,
Oracle, Agile, Manex, Macola, Fourth-Shift, SAP, Quantum, QuickBooks, SYSPRO, SAGE and many others.
Integration can be one-way or Bi-Lateral through ODBC or API connections.
Visual Basic Application (VBA) and SQL Server:
- Create VBA functions for those complex needs that are beyond the use of Queries and Macros for use in
Microsoft Access databases.
- Troubleshoot VBA errors, Debug errors, Missing References and other VBA-related issues.
- Create SQL Server Stored Procedures that can be executed from within the Microsoft Access Client-Side for